Ended Happy Lunar New Year - 2023 - BYC Bunny Show Off

congratulations00.gif

@jnicholes, @CloneFly, & @Fishychix

All 73 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, the random number generator was used.

1677726087587.png
1677726100791.png
1677726119270.png

1677726176338.png

Here is the last picture of Sophie I am posting. Her favorite place to rest when I brought her inside during a -35F windchill cold snap was underneath my pool table:

4B39353A-E459-4904-968E-A00ACC7B268B.jpeg

20220109_025234.jpg

Angel is a shelter rescue that we adopted last year. According to volunteers she had been transferred to over 3 different shelter and hadn't been adopted in over 2yrs. She was apparently found abandoned in an ally inside of a bird cage 😕

She now lives her best life and enjoys chewing up cables, getting treats and picking fights with her archnemisis, Bourbon.

B7FADD5C-F6B2-4D56-8DB7-ACD809C3A9FD.jpeg
Where did you get your rabbit? She is part of last year's litter
How old is your rabbit? 9 mos
What is your rabbit's name? Little Lady
What breed is your rabbit? American Blue
@jnicholes, @CloneFly, & @Fishychix, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow:clap
Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Wait, I was selected?

Well, thank you very much! What better way to remember Sophie’s life by entering her pictures in a contest and being selected!

Out of curiosity, were there places in this contest? First, second, third?
I was so excited to see you as a winner! Little Sophie and you sure deserve it. I hope you are doing ok, I know how hard losing a pet can can be. Congratulations on your win!

Wait, I was selected?

Well, thank you very much! What better way to remember Sophie’s life by entering her pictures in a contest and being selected!

Out of curiosity, were there places in this contest? First, second, third?

No. According to the rules, listed back in post number one, there are just 3 winners.
Not places BUT... Since you posted before the other two, we could pretend you won first place even though it doesn't exist.

All 73 entries were entered into a spreadsheet in the order they were posted and given a number. To pick the winners, the random number generator was used.

View attachment 3419345

@jnicholes, @CloneFly, & @Fishychix, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow:clap
Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Cool beans!!
No. According to the rules, listed back in post number one, there are just 3 winners.
Not places BUT... Since you posted before the other two, we could pretend you won first place even though it doesn't exist.
Sounds good to me! 🥰
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom