Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I've been on BYC for quite a while and survived site changes. I came down yesterday to have a look around. There are so many sight clues that it is overstimulating. I was shutting down and went to back to bed.

The way awards, likes etc. were presented before this change were fine, had no problem knowing what they meant. Not so this time.

I've been on BYC for quite a while and survived site changes. I came down yesterday to have a look around. There are so many sight clues that it is overstimulating. I was shutting down and went to back to bed.

The way awards, likes etc. were presented before this change were fine, had no problem knowing what they meant. Not so this time.
I think you can get used to the new site, it might just take a little time. The reaction score is basically just likes, but combined with other "positive" reactions, like "Love" and "Haha".

I think it will. Honestly I thought it was really weird and/or a bit clunky at first (at least on mobile) but now I’m getting used to it and like it.

I think she’s saying the phone listens and sends emails about stuff it hears, not the emails from BYC
Oh, I'm dumb!!!

Also just want to add on to what @honanbm was saying earlier about this site being FREE and all that and say that how many websites/businesses/social media platforms do you know where you have a direct line to the owner 24/7? Where if you have a problem, a question, a compliment, or you just wanna tell him the sky’s blue today, you can tell the owner himself and not some voicemail or employee?? Who care as much as @Nifty-Chicken does? Who actually interact with us and participate on the forum themselves? Who treat us like family and friends instead of just users or dollar symbols? Just look what he did for Sumi.. Would you see the owner of any of the big name companies doing that or directly interacting with users daily like @Nifty-Chicken does? We are pretty dang lucky to have @Nifty-Chicken if I do say so myself. :love

And I would also venture to say, and this is not directed at anyone, just a general thought I had, that we would do well to remember this and to show @Nifty-Chicken a little appreciation and gratitude for everything that he has done for us as well as a bit of respect and kindness. And would do well to remember that he is a real person with real feelings behind that screen, not a robot. We would not have this wonderful website nor any of the others without him. :love

Not that you all haven’t been kind but just felt it should be stated/remembered. ❤

Thank you for everything you do, @Nifty-Chicken :love :bow :hugs

Last edited:
The thread starters are still marked.
View attachment 2002844
"Thread starter" marker does not show up on mobile when you're in portrait mode.

Beautiful update guys. The tweaks to the colouring and font size have made a huge difference in readability. Looks perfect in my eyes! 😍
And good work on putting out fires. Seems this is an exercise of patience for everyone. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom