Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using the like button, a Like adds one point to the Likes total, a Love icon adds one point to the Loves total, a HaHa adds one point to the HaHas total, a Wow adds one point to the Wows total, a Sad adds one point to the Sads total and an Angry adds one point to the Angries total. All of the points combined equals the Reaction total. There are no zero or negative points.

When using the like button, a Like adds one point to the Likes total, a Love icon adds one point to the Loves total, a HaHa adds one point to the HaHas total, a Wow adds one point to the Wows total, a Sad adds one point to the Sads total and an Angry adds one point to the Angries total. All of the points combined equals the Reaction total. There are no zero or negative points.
The Wow, Sad, and Angry reactions don't count for reaction score points. They are considered by the system as neutral reactions. You can still see them under reactions received in your account, though.

The Wow, Sad, and Angry reactions don't count for reaction score points. They are considered by the system as neutral reactions. You can still see them under reactions received in your account, though.
I can't verify that about the Sad and Angry reactions but I can verify that the Wow is adding a point to the total reactions.

Of course the shown Reaction Score is nowhere close to the total reactions and even removing everything but the likes still doesn't bring it down to the number shown.
Reactions_01-16-2020-001.jpg

Reactions_01-16-2020-002.jpg

Last edited:

I just tried to see if I could add a like and a love. Did you receive both?

Update: Nope. It cancelled the like and changed it to a love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom