Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can happen for a handful of reasons. It seems pretty isolated to your device because we're not getting flooded with other people with the same settings having the same issue.

This can often happen if something is stopping scripts from loading properly. Poor connections, ad-blockers, and other addons etc.

If anybody else is having the issue or we can duplicate it somehow, we could maybe find a fix. You could try another browser or device or clear cache, etc. to test different things to see if you can isolate the cause.
Yup, me too. We'd like to find a developer that can reproduce the feature without it breaking things or costing a gajillion $$.

Same as above: "
This can happen for a handful of reasons. It seems pretty isolated to your device because we're not getting flooded with other people with the same settings having the same issue.

This can often happen if something is stopping scripts from loading properly. Poor connections, ad-blockers, and other addons etc.

If anybody else is having the issue or we can duplicate it somehow, we could maybe find a fix. You could try another browser or device or clear cache, etc. to test different things to see if you can isolate the cause."
I'm going to replace my phone soon, it's ancient. I can still log in if I have to so no big deal, I just won't log out. Thanks for the help!

I highly recommend a Google Pixel.
So, how long ya had the pixel? Which model? How have you liked goggle Fi "network"? We have since day 1 had a wierd issue with sending pics in text msgs.... And it's still happening. Nearly 2 years later. (Not just with the pixel but, my Moto X4 too)

So, how long ya had the pixel? Which model? How have you liked goggle Fi "network"? We have since day 1 had a wierd issue with sending pics in text msgs.... And it's still happening. Nearly 2 years later. (Not just with the pixel but, my Moto X4 too)
I don't even know how long I've had my Pixel 2. Over a year.
I have no clue what Fi network means.

I've never had an issues with and picture/text messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom