Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Huddler, everyone had a Default album. It was where the avatar images were stored. I noticed that my avatar image has been removed from my Default album.
I don't remember a lot about the details of the Huddler version of the site, I didn't use it that much compared to how much I've used the XF site.

lot's of my avatars are gone plus not unless you load it to a album pictures are not added like before
Apparently the pictures designated as an avatar are taken out of your album and put somewhere that only BYC has access to. I think it would be more appropriate for them to make a copy of your avatar image instead of taking the image. It would certainly be better for those of you who are constantly changing avatar images if you still had access to your previous avatar images.

it has something to do with Huddler. I have one too, but I never created an album called default.
Yup, the "default" album was from the 8 years ago when we converted from a platform that didn't have albums, so we needed to name the converted pics into a new album... so we went with "default"

X2, too much trouble for me to go through my few albums. I know where they are on my computer.
And I’m never at a loss for a photo to post, am I Sean? A picture for every conversation! :lau
You guys must have really fast internet connections! Uploading pictures from here takes forever and videos need ½ eternity to upload. 😭
Would i have to upload the same pictures over and over again, the interior walls of our house would likely look like a golfball from all that head-banging.
And i also write nice descriptions to the pictures in my albums - at least i try to 😊 - so that i can point people straight to one of my albums like in »You can see how i grow the fodder for my ducks in my Fodder album.«.
And it is true what is commonly said: One picture is more worth than a thousand words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom