BYC Veggie Poll

Which of These Veggies Will You Eat?

• Total voters
Pretty small list! I don’t like all vegetables but I will eat them all, if I have to, I guess. I eat Okra, Garlic, mustard greens, purselane, lambs quarters, Swiss chard, spinach, Rutabaga over Turnip any day and Cauliflower, cilantro, Parsley, celery, dill, Basil. I sure there is more like lettuce, endive, chicory, fennel, corn salad, arugula, summer and winter squash, pumpkin.

Last edited:
Pretty small list! I don’t like all vegetables but I will eat them all, if I have to, I guess. I eat Okra, Garlic, mustard greens, purselane, lambs quarters, Swiss chard, spinach, Rutabaga over Turnip any day and Cauliflower, cilantro, Parsley, celery, dill, Basil. I sure there is more like lettuce, endive, chicory, fennel, corn salad, arugula, summer and winter squash, pumpkin.
I think the poll can only include 20 choices.

I like them all! Plus kale, celery, peppers, Swiss chard, arugula, spinach, lettuce, sweet potato, leeks, cauliflower & garlic…I think that’s all of them! 😂😂

For those of you who don’t like radishes…I never did but I sliced them thin & sautéed til lightly charred in melted butter 😍 now it’s one of my favorite things!

Last edited:
I never loved mushrooms as a kid. My mom forced me, bribed me with money. None of that worked. LOL

So far I would eat some mushrooms. I think my taste changes as I get older. I really like King Oyster Mushroom the best. But I can’t stand the taste of Shiitake mushrooms.
This is funny, my baby sitter used to force me to eat cucumbers when I was little! I still despise cucumbers, I don’t even like the smell, which is odd considering that everyone else in my family loves them.

Oh, @casportpony, you need to add Okra to the list!!

Back
Top Bottom