BYC Writer thread

-.- Feeling the love.. *doesn't feel the love from MH*
tongue.png
I meant it annoys me when that happens to me. It's on like the first or second sentence.
lol.png
Okay then XD i may write a Monster High fanfic for one of my Original Characters, who i dunno yet, I really should finish their bios.

Casey’s breath came in gulps as he ran through the fields, chasing the rabbit, that began to run away with an arrow in his side. The thick, tall grass whipped his legs as he raced down through them. After a few minutes of running frantically, the rabbit dropped dead. Casey slowed to a stop and put his hands on his knees and blew out. “Phoowee!” He huffed, as he pulled the arrow out from the rabbits side.
He murmured a quiet song of praise to his Lord in Heaven. The summer breeze rumpled his hair and it fell in his eyes; Casey lived by one motto. Do the impossible. . But doing the Impossible did not come with out risks; He had taken many bumps and bruises due to his risky character. Casey slipped the skinned rabbit into the old potato sack he used as a game bag and flicked his Chesnutt lock out of his dark green eyes. Casey made his way to the village square whistling all the way. The first person he laid eyes on was a beautiful girl named Zuruk.

This is a OK story to me... not my faverite type. What should I do next?

Back
Top Bottom