BYC Writer thread

All Amelia saw was fingers, peering over the edge, and holding on to the root for dear life.
“Amelia!” Cried Esther, now she was the helpless
One. Rushing to the cliffs edge, Amelia peered over the edge. Her eyes met eyes that were no longer hateful…. But they were the old Esther’s eyes. The clear, blue ones….the eyes that are kind. Esther’s eyes were filled with fear. “Amelia. Help me.” She muttered softly. God! Help me! Amelia shouted out in her mind. “Help me help her!” She screamed out in her mind, although no sound came out of her mouth. It was dry with fear.

Amelia made the decision that would change Esther’s fate forever! Amelia held out a pale shaky hand. Gratefully, Esther grabbed hold with an equally shaky one. “Pull!” Amelia encouraged, as she dug her bare toes into the earth. Sliding. They were sliding! “God! Help me! We can’t die, Lord!” Esther prayed in her mind. The two young girls, pulled harder. And harder. Finally, Amelia, heaved Esther over the edge and on to the safe ground. “Thank you so much!” sobbed Esther. “I thought I was a goner!” She cried, Embracing Amelia. “Please forgive me for all the awful things I said to you! You are not a snake! Forgive my terrible temper!” Esther dramatically crumpled to the ground. “I am a monster!” Amelia put her arm around her friend. “You are no monster! You are a kind little girl with lots of potential! Esther, you are a great friend! I will officially make you my best friend!” Esther soothed. “You are forgiven.” Esther hugged her friend hard. Amelia pulled Esther to her feet. “Besides; If nobody argued then the world would be a terrible place! You know why?” Amelia asked Esther, when the reached the Hammond house again. Esther shook her head, no. Amelia held Esther’s hand. “Because then, nobody would have learned how to forgive or apologize!” She explained. Esther smiled and the two girls slipped back into the house. The house was silent. Nobody noticed they were gone. Nobody noticed that the two happy girls, climbed back into bed and drifted off into a happy sleep, still holding hands.

Is that a good ending or what? I like it.;P I cannot find the whole story! UGH! I meed to go eat dinner and then go to clubs. BYE!

I laid flat on my back, hands crossed over my stomach, and watched the sky trying to count the stars. It was getting cold; I don't like the cold. But sometimes, I love being cold. It makes me feel detached...like I'm watching from outside my body. The sound of footsteps headed in my direction and I shut my eyes tight.
"What are you doing?"
"Go away."
"It's cold out here. You should come inside." He set a hand on my arm.
I rolled away from the sound of his voice, "Just go away. Please."
"Rach, come on. Come inside." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me up, but he stopped. I opened my eyes. He saw them.
"What what are..what did you do?" He looked me straight in the eyes and I thought I saw a glimmer of sadness. He quickly hardened.
"I can't help it. I just wanna die." My voice wavered and my eyes filled with tears. No matter what he says, he doesn't love me. He never did and he isn't going to. I can't believe anything he says anymore; well actually, I never could.
Thunder cracked across the sky, it looked like more rain. He just stared at me.
"Let me kiss you, just once."
"No.." Deep inside my chest pain shot through my heart. I can't trust him again. I won't.
"Please, one time." He begged. It rained slowly and water dripped down his cheeks. I imagined he was really crying for me.
I shook my head vigorously.

(Just wrote this.. headed to the laptop to make it better. Hard to keep up with what you're writing on a phone. :p )

I laid flat on my back, hands crossed over my stomach, and watched the sky trying to count the stars. It was getting cold; I don't like the cold. But sometimes, I love being cold. It makes me feel detached...like I'm watching from outside my body. The sound of footsteps headed in my direction and I shut my eyes tight.
"What are you doing?"
"Go away."
"It's cold out here. You should come inside." He set a hand on my arm.
I rolled away from the sound of his voice, "Just go away. Please."
"Rach, come on. Come inside." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me up, but he stopped. I opened my eyes. He saw them.
"What what are..what did you do?" He looked me straight in the eyes and I thought I saw a glimmer of sadness. He quickly hardened.
"I can't help it. I just wanna die." My voice wavered and my eyes filled with tears. No matter what he says, he doesn't love me. He never did and he isn't going to. I can't believe anything he says anymore; well actually, I never could.
Thunder cracked across the sky, it looked like more rain. He just stared at me.
"Let me kiss you, just once."
"No.." Deep inside my chest pain shot through my heart. I can't trust him again. I won't.
"Please, one time." He begged. It rained slowly and water dripped down his cheeks. I imagined he was really crying for me.
I shook my head vigorously.

(Just wrote this.. headed to the laptop to make it better. Hard to keep up with what you're writing on a phone.
tongue.png
)
That is creepily cool! Hope it does not happen@0@ LOL Is that you and your BF in the profile?

That is creepily cool! Hope it does not happen@0@ LOL Is that you and your BF in the profile?

Yeah me neither. O_O What he saw was that I cut up my arms. I worry so much about something bad happening that my mind creates horrible stories to haunt my sleep. -.-

Yup, that's us. <3 Painting stuff in my old house before we moved. </3

It is creepily cool. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom