BYC's 13th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2022

Pics
This is what it looks like so far...I will set on the 10th...
View attachment 2919881
It may or may not bet these but this is what they are looking like. Blue are Bluebelle eggers, Dark eggs are blue copper marans, really small eggs are LO, satin med. tan are NN, and light tan med. sized eggs are bantam mixes (light brahma?) When hatched they will lay a shade of green/blue dad is EE mix.
they are very Pretty!

Okaaay, I said I wasn't going to hatch again until Spring, but apparently I'm either a liar or a Hatch-A-Holic. (I don't want to be cured, but I will go to meetings!)

These are Welsh Harlequin duck eggs from two stealth nests I found today, and the leftovers from the group I sent to @BlueBaby last week. I'm not expecting a great hatch percentage, but I can't sell the eggs and I wouldn't want four dozen ducklings now anyway.

I'll be fashionably late to the New Year's hatch party, but that's just how I roll.

IMG_20211206_164247419.jpg

Okaaay, I said I wasn't going to hatch again until Spring, but apparently I'm either a liar or a Hatch-A-Holic. (I don't want to be cured, but I will go to meetings!)

These are Welsh Harlequin duck eggs from two stealth nests I found today, and the leftovers from the group I sent to @BlueBaby last week. I'm not expecting a great hatch percentage, but I can't sell the eggs and I wouldn't want four dozen ducklings now anyway.

I'll be fashionably late to the New Year's hatch party, but that's just how I roll.

View attachment 2920770
:wee

Back
Top Bottom