Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Pumpkin Carving Contest

Pics
Carved a hermie crab for my sister. She's obsessed with her hermies
66632.jpeg

Hey! Sorry for the long delay. Words cant express all the things going on right now. 🤣 this isnt the best pumpkin ever, but i tried. sorry for the inside candle visability. I did multiple looks just for fun. View attachment 2881473Only now i realise you should completely de-gut the stringy stuff if you plan on doing red! No chickens were harmed during the making of the pumpkin!
View attachment 2881475 Sorry, the candle takes away from the looks. Apologizes.
View attachment 2881476
Top height view (kinda looks like a smiley!)

View attachment 2881478View attachment 2881480

(these arent multiple entrys, i just wanted to do colors for fun for the look of it.)

(im using a white medium sized pumpkin and this was a original chicken That was supposed to look like truffles! (my chicken) no store bought tools used.)

(again, so sorry for the delay + candles. wanted to do the outline like everyone else but of course silly me accidentally jabbed a giant hole with a kitchen knife (what i cut this pumpkin out of) and made a giant black hole in the pit of the stomach! So here we are, all open!)

i really enjoyed making this, i had fun entering. Thank you and best of luck to everyone entering! You all are doing awesome

Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom