Ended BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along—Tudy Goes Trick or Treating!

closed_1.gif

Thanks to everyone that participated in this contest. Judging will start soon and we should have the results in by next Monday.

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

full
@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, @Gigi_The_Chicken, @Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks

Hand-Colored Winners
@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, & @Gigi_The_Chicken

First Place - @JustBabyMargo
Tudy decided to dress up as her great great great great great....... grandmother! (A dinosaur)
BC9AFE09-F278-4298-AD40-41EA1069C458.jpeg

AD798747-0F8E-4E3F-9363-7D3A392B880C.jpeg
Forgot to write my name, but I already cut it out so...🤪
26B5E603-3AF2-4EEC-8A35-93373E2DCE11.jpeg
(Is the picture format right?)

Second Place - @cherrynberry
Hand-colored (Entry 1)

Not sure if this works, if it doesn't, it was still a fun experience. It probably isn't very accurate though. I wish I could have tried something digitally, but its hand drawn.

B4498F18-8FF7-45EA-BE40-7D4D8C3A9DDD.jpeg

A2FD398A-278A-46C7-BC8A-1B8455D64642.jpeg

Before and after color.

Third Place - @Gigi_The_Chicken
Cowgirl Tudy!

Digitally-Colored Winners
@Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks,

First Place - @Graphichick
"My" Tudy decided to go "Trick or Treating" as a colorful, spectacular, cheery peacock!
tudy peacock.jpg

Second Place - @PippinTheChicken

Third Place - @Chookchicken
Tudy dressed as corn.

Third Place - @6BeachChicks
One of Tilly (profile pic) dressed up in a spider shirt.
7F54485C-9999-4B4A-B855-92943D59B79A.jpeg

@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, @Gigi_The_Chicken, @Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks
I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners! :woot

full

Hand-Colored Winners
@JustBabyMargo, @cherrynberry, & @Gigi_The_Chicken

First Place - @JustBabyMargo

Second Place - @cherrynberry

Third Place - @Gigi_The_Chicken

Digitally-Colored Winners
@Graphichick, @PippinTheChicken, @Chookchicken, & @6BeachChicks,

First Place - @Graphichick

Second Place - @PippinTheChicken

Third Place - @Chookchicken

Third Place - @6BeachChicks

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee
yippiechickie.gif

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Aaah! I won something!:th

Back
Top Bottom