BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Hey everyone, im so sorry for the keep changing of thoughts, but im getting slightly less confident, i ran into a dilema because of various reasons, if we got a incubator it would come later then the eggs, meaning the eggs would die. i’ll still try and think of some things, but we dont really have incubators you can drive and get like most people, and the ones you can, their far and really expensive which i dont have the money for right now. Best of luck to still those hatching, and im gonna leave it at i might. Sorry again, (not a for sure no, just a update)

I wish I could set some, I’ve always wanted call ducks. Maybe I’ll set some for Easter, I’m kind of on a hatching ban right now after my last batch of quail :confused: Definitely following though!
I have been on hatching ban since last quail hatch too 😂 but I still managed to sneak in some call duck eggs 🙈🙈🙈

Hey everyone, im so sorry for the keep changing of thoughts, but im getting slightly less confident, i ran into a dilema because of various reasons, if we got a incubator it would come later then the eggs, meaning the eggs would die. i’ll still try and think of some things, but we dont really have incubators you can drive and get like most people, and the ones you can, their far and really expensive which i dont have the money for right now. Best of luck to still those hatching, and im gonna leave it at i might. Sorry again, (not a for sure no, just a update)
I have stored shipped eggs for up to a week before incubating and I’ve also had eggs and incubators show up earlier than planned. While the ideal set time is 10th, being a day or 2 behind or ahead happens…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom