BYC's 2021 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I know this thread is about incubating eggs for Halloween, and I'm setting some on the 10th, but I figured I'd share my sweet surprise I got this evening!

I knew my golden laced sebright hen was broody and I've been taking care of her, but I've had so many broody hens lately I lost track of the dates. This evening I heard chirping under her and 1 out of her 3 eggs hatched! The other 2 eggs are pipping and should be hatched by tomorrow morning! Yay!!! :celebrate

Attachments

• 20211008_194242.jpg
    20211008_194242.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211008_194224.jpg
    20211008_194224.jpg
    539.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I know this thread is about incubating eggs for Halloween, and I'm setting some on the 10th, but I figured I'd share my sweet surprise I got this evening!

I knew my golden laced sebright hen was broody and I've been taking care of her, but I've had so many broody hens lately I lost track of the dates. This evening I heard chirping under her and 1 out of her 3 eggs hatched! The other 2 eggs are pipping and should be hatched by tomorrow morning! Yay!!! :celebrate
Congratulations!

How lovely! That's a good number for a first brood. :thumbsup

Hey what a great surprise for you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom