Solved BYH down?

I am still getting the Forbidden page. Maybe this is a regional issue, depending on where you connect with the server?
After chewing on this issue a little, I am starting to think the newer browsers are what's the problem. I refuse to update the browser and apps on my phone, worked for me. I have long since forgotten my BYH login stuff though. I can view the threads just fine.

After chewing on this issue a little, I am starting to think the newer browsers are what's the problem. I refuse to update the browser and apps on my phone, worked for me. I have long since forgotten my BYH login stuff though. I can view the threads just fine.
I do have to update my internet browser and I haven't.

Let's keep this thread specific to the problem, and move any chat to other threads.

We're still digging into this. We believe it is a firewall issue because it is impacting some users and not others.

We're wondering if the browser and version could also be impacting things. Or the geographical location of the users. basically we're trying to find anything that is a consistency between those that are unable to access the sister sites.

I can't log onto to BYH this morning getting a big ol FORBIDDEN sign in my face. :D Another member from BYH just messaged me and said BYH has been down since yesterday afternoon. Something going on over there?

This is the exact same issue I am facing with the byh. I was very confused too.
Screenshot_2020-09-09-22-04-20-634_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom