C.A.T Contest!!! (Clever, Appealing, Talented). Show off your cats!!! STARTS TODAY, ENDS FEB. 17TH.

View attachment 1239214
Name: Lily
Breed: Mitted Lynx Point Ragdoll
Lily would've made a great mother - she's very maternal. She loves everyone, especially the kids. She loves our dog too but our dog isn't too keen on having to share her bed with a cat!

View attachment 1239215
Name: Mistletoe Snowman Santa Claus (named by our daughter)
Breed: Moggy
Mistletoe was a rescue kitten who was almost put down due to her being so sick. She is deaf, half blind due to scar tissue on one eye, grew up without siblings (so she doesn't play nice), and I love her to bits because she's such a kooky cat.

View attachment 1239228
Name: Daisy
Breed: Mitted Seal Point Ragdoll
We adopted Lily and Daisy when they were just over a year old. Someone had returned them to their breeder who we'd become friends with. Daisy was happy in her new home but never needed us, never sought us out. It took probably 18 months for her to come out of her shell (and out from under the bed) and decide that she really did love us. She absolutely adores my husband and is such a flirt with him!

WOW! Those cats are adorable! Good luck to you and everyone!

View attachment 1239214
Name: Lily
Breed: Mitted Lynx Point Ragdoll
Lily would've made a great mother - she's very maternal. She loves everyone, especially the kids. She loves our dog too but our dog isn't too keen on having to share her bed with a cat!

View attachment 1239215
Name: Mistletoe Snowman Santa Claus (named by our daughter)
Breed: Moggy
Mistletoe was a rescue kitten who was almost put down due to her being so sick. She is deaf, half blind due to scar tissue on one eye, grew up without siblings (so she doesn't play nice), and I love her to bits because she's such a kooky cat.

View attachment 1239228
Name: Daisy
Breed: Mitted Seal Point Ragdoll
We adopted Lily and Daisy when they were just over a year old. Someone had returned them to their breeder who we'd become friends with. Daisy was happy in her new home but never needed us, never sought us out. It took probably 18 months for her to come out of her shell (and out from under the bed) and decide that she really did love us. She absolutely adores my husband and is such a flirt with him!

Gorgeous cats!

Darn it, I had a little clip of my cat in the window doing a handstand, however I can’t get it on here so a pic will have to do
649DB702-B6E5-48BC-B1B0-5DEFA5495140.jpeg
this is Joey. He is a male tabby 9 months old. Here he is keeping a close eye on some peeps.
He likes to jump up into your arms and be carried around like a baby. He always likes to be near everyone but forget about him sitting on your lap and cuddling. He is weird

Attachments

• 531E902C-5C79-406C-AC8F-038287CBD5B0.jpeg
    531E902C-5C79-406C-AC8F-038287CBD5B0.jpeg
    841.4 KB · Views: 2
My keyboard is really messed up right now, so I am sorry if I not typing back on your cats right away. Has anyone ever had the problem where their keyboards just said whatever it wants?

My keyboard is really messed up right now, so I am sorry if I not typing back on your cats right away. Has anyone ever had the problem where their keyboards just said whatever it wants?

Sometimes. I think that might be a problem with this site though. I notice i have lots of spelling errors here where i wont on another site. Try typing on another site and see if it is a keyboard problem or a byc problem

Back
Top Bottom