C.A.T Contest!!! (Clever, Appealing, Talented). Show off your cats!!! STARTS TODAY, ENDS FEB. 17TH.

Thanks, Mary. He's been a tough nut to crack. And I can't go overboard with him, otherwise I'll get a nice nip on the hand to show me who's boss. But he's come a long, long way. I just wish I could trap him to get him neutered and into the house with the other cats. He's super smart and will not go into a trap.
I said they were clever! Most of them don't respond to traps.

Thanks, Mary. He's been a tough nut to crack. And I can't go overboard with him, otherwise I'll get a nice nip on the hand to show me who's boss. But he's come a long, long way. I just wish I could trap him to get him neutered and into the house with the other cats. He's super smart and will not go into a trap.

Hi there ... have you seen this thread? One of our members has been 'making friends' with a cat for 7 years now :D

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/ivermectin-use-in-cats.488877/

I said they were clever! Most of them don't respond to traps.
Clyde responds to traps.
received_10208628863117561.jpeg
And has swag to spare
received_10208628856637399_kindlephoto-2366335.jpg

I love all your cats guys! They are amazing! My keyboard is back to normal. If anyone has the problem where their computer keyboards are typing letters and numbers like this:
he6lao i am8 mar3y,
be sure to press like "fn" and "num lk" at the same time. I saw this on the Internet and it's a life saver!

Back
Top Bottom