**** C S R A Group ****

Quote:
Thanks ya'll. Yes, its our first! We're super excited, nervous, and anxious "all rolled up in one!"
smile.png

Lisa,
I have been looking for some Ancona ducks for a while. I would definitely be interested in a pair of trio. How far are you away from Aiken, might not want to wait for the Chickenstock LOL

Thanks,
Debbie

Quote:

I'm on a mission for my pal, Debi --- looking for pure breed fertile eggs from breeds / colors I don't have here. Don't need a full doz of each, just whatever is fresh and available. Will pick up in the CSRA area. She gave me the cash for eggs and I was supposed looking a couple of weeks ago and I FOROT to ask.
So, what do y'all have and when can I pick them up?
Thank you!
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
Readily Avail: Barred Rock, White leghorns
May take a couple days depending on amount: BO, EE, Dels

We're 5-7 mins off exit 11 (i-20) down from Bettis Academy Rec Fields.

Quote:
Readily Avail: Barred Rock, White leghorns
May take a couple days depending on amount: BO, EE, Dels

We're 5-7 mins off exit 11 (i-20) down from Bettis Academy Rec Fields.

SUPER, John! I knew you had some of what she wants. She'll want Leghorns, BO, and Dels. If I can, I'll pick up what you have tomorrow and perhaps more next week (I've been setting eggs on Tues here).
I've got the Rocks and green-eggers covered here, plus she bought a doz 2-wk-old BR chicks and a Copper Marans trio from Allison last week.

She's interested in all breeds. (and pheasant, quail, turkey, ducks, and geese). Hahaha, I'm just the incubator-er.
wink.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom