**** C S R A Group ****

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by oneofseven, Aug 4, 2011.

1. oneofseven

oneofseven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    Augusta, Ga
    Thanks FarmerJohn for the Deleware chicks. They got to freerange in the yard with the kids. They were cute (the chicks and kids).

2. FarmerJohn3285

FarmerJohn3285 County Line Farms

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    You're very welcome!! [​IMG]

3. oneofseven

Mar 27, 2011
    Augusta, Ga
    Allright, it's 5 weeks till the GeorgiaLina Chickenstock. It's Saturday, November 5th. Let me know what you plan on bringing. This is our first one, so let us know what you expect. It can be a simple swap or a festival. The goal is to promote homesteading and hobby farming. This includes all small animals, crafts and homesteading materials. If you have a specific want let us know. FarmerJohn3285 has agreed to assist in the endeavor.
    I can't wait to see you there.

4. I expect to BE THERE!!
    Not sure what-all I / we'll be bringing. I've never been to a Chicken Stock or swap, so not sure WHAT to expect.
    I've got about 200 chicks (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 weeks-old) in the brooder room (and a new group hatching right now) if anyone needs chicks.
    Anybody need ducks? I've got some Ancona pairs / trios available, a black Swedish pair, and some young *blue* ducks (gender uncertain) if anyone is in a ducky mood.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. dixiebeast

dixiebeast Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2011
    Cross Hill SC
    Quote:I plan on coming...not sure what I will bring but I am hoping to get a Blue Ameruacana Roo...sounds like you may have one??

6. Hi! All the *for sure* young Am' males I have right now are black or splash. Most likely, a blue boy will be in these groups coming up.
    Quote:I plan on coming...not sure what I will bring but I am hoping to get a Blue Ameruacana Roo...sounds like you may have one??

7. FarmerJohn3285

FarmerJohn3285 County Line Farms

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    FOUND OUT YESTERDAY.....I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. JustPeachy

JustPeachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    Waynesboro, Ga
    Congratulations! Your first? We had our first in June, its crazy, amazing, hard & awesome all rolled up in one!

9. oneofseven

Mar 27, 2011
    Augusta, Ga
    Quote:Woo-hoo. Celebrate! Awsome. [​IMG]

10. Lark Rise

Lark Rise Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    Congratulations!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by