**** C S R A Group ****

You're very welcome!!
cool.png

Allright, it's 5 weeks till the GeorgiaLina Chickenstock. It's Saturday, November 5th. Let me know what you plan on bringing. This is our first one, so let us know what you expect. It can be a simple swap or a festival. The goal is to promote homesteading and hobby farming. This includes all small animals, crafts and homesteading materials. If you have a specific want let us know. FarmerJohn3285 has agreed to assist in the endeavor.
I can't wait to see you there.

I expect to BE THERE!!
Not sure what-all I / we'll be bringing. I've never been to a Chicken Stock or swap, so not sure WHAT to expect.
I've got about 200 chicks (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 weeks-old) in the brooder room (and a new group hatching right now) if anyone needs chicks.
Anybody need ducks? I've got some Ancona pairs / trios available, a black Swedish pair, and some young *blue* ducks (gender uncertain) if anyone is in a ducky mood.
smile.png

Lisa

Hi! All the *for sure* young Am' males I have right now are black or splash. Most likely, a blue boy will be in these groups coming up.
Quote:
I plan on coming...not sure what I will bring but I am hoping to get a Blue Ameruacana Roo...sounds like you may have one??

Back
Top Bottom