**** C S R A Group ****

I'll be there for sure on 4/14 --- can't wait!!

Poultry Swap & Sale
Sat, Mar 24th 10:00 - 2:00
2550 Columbia Hwy N.
Aiken SC
... ...
Got chicks / birds for sale? Bring them!
Want new chicks? We've got them!
chickenstocksm-2.jpg

Contact Lisa (803 642 7104 / [email protected]) for more details.

Last edited:
Found the group, georgiagail!
I'm a few miles south of Warrenton, the very edge of the CSRA, and a completely different experience than many other areas here. We've lived here in the country for about 5 years, and in Evans for almost 25 years.

love the idea of a chicken group, or am I too late???? searched chicken groups of ga, we live in Millen and would love to join a goup, please send info
D

Are you located in or near the CSRA, Augusta, GA/Aiken, SC metro area? Do you want to have an active role where you "Encourage, Promote, Protect, & Advance the interest in hobby farming"?? Then you should look into joining our NONPROFIT: Hobby Farmers Association of the CSRA. We concern ourselves with everything from gardening and goats, to chickens, cows, rabbits, ducks, & aquaponics (raising fish). All membership dues and donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE. Membership is open to any hobby/backyard farmer or gardener, full- or part-time farmer, and anyone else wanting and willing to help others and themselves become more self-sufficient.

Why should you join HFA of the CSRA?
1. Discounts at select feed stores
2. Support from local farming communities
3. Discounts at HFA sponsored events
4. Unlimited learning opportunities
5. Legislative support and protection

What have we accomplished?
1. Farm/Animal sitting
2. Livestock predator control and removal
3. Building projects
4. Animal heath recovery

How much is a membership?
1. Adults (18+)....$20
2. Juniors (13-17 yrs old)....$10
3. Family (includes kids 12 yrs and younger)....$30
4. Corporate Sponsorships....$50

For more information, visit our website at www.hobbyfarmersassociation.org

Check us out on Facebook!! Search "hobby farmers association of the csra"

UPCOMING CSRA EVENTS ------

Oct 6, 2012

The Columbus Day Festival in Columbia County has invited Hobby Farmers across the CSRA to participate in the celebration.
545683_501556936539138_1419669874_n.jpg

Oct 13, 2012
Small Animal Swap & Sale BARNHART'S FEED Hephzibah, GA
Come one, come all.
Bring chickens, ducks, guineas, all birds, goats, crafts whatever you have. (Healthy animals only please)
Come join us and have a ball.
9 am - until

Nov 10, 2012
2nd Annual GEORGIALINA CHICKENSTOCK Tractor Supply Bobby Jones expy Augusta GA
An animal swap of great proportions. Bring your crafts and small animals to swap and trade. This is also an educational opportunity to teach the public about our way of life. Last year's swap was a huge success with animals, crafts, hatching eggs, and a pony ride. Let's make this year better.
9am until 2pm

For more info on these events, check here --- Hobby Farmers of the CRSA *All are welcome, No admission *

Last edited:
hi y'all still new to byc I'm loven it.
Lil out of ur area sc/ga line near toccoa ga like ur thread look forward to some of yalls swaps
Btw I raise oe millies,self blue oe,black tail white japs,silver spangled hamburg bantams
Cochins lf and bantams hope to find a few other breeders looking for a few things.
:D

Back
Top Bottom