**** C S R A Group ****

Another CSRA event coming 12 / 1 / 12 , Barnwell, SC.
Sandlapper Poultry Breeders
LowCountry Classic
George Pearson said:
"Our show is coming up in barnwell. I have a few show catalogs if anyone wants one send me your address and I will get one to you. This is a double show so there are 2 sets of judges. Also open for juniors ages 6 to 16. They must coop their own birds. There will also be a serama tabletop show also. This is the apa district meet for large fowl also. If anyone is inerested call me anytime 803 221 4337 or mark beasley 803 259 3752. Even if you dont show come out and check it out. There will be lots of vendors and you are welcome to bring healthy small livestock to sell along with your crafts. there will be hundreds of birds there and lots of fun."

579112_553085481373770_1241825228_n.jpg

Posted by GeorgiaChix:

The Georgia Department of Agriculture provides free egg candling courses and testing to earn the certificate required by Georgia law to sell eggs to anyone but there has to be a minimum of 40 people signed up before they will schedule a course. Currently the Hobby Farmers of the CSRA Facebook group has 20 people interested in this course. We are looking for 20+ more people to sign up.If your interested you can post your name here and I can provide the group your name or you can join their group and sign up on FB here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HobbyFarmersOfTheCSRA/doc/613699081979340/

Back
Top Bottom