CA - 6 Week Old Mille Fluer d'Uccle Roos FREE to a good home!!!

NightHeronFarm

Chirping
15 Years
May 26, 2008
Ridgefield, WA
I have two beautiful 6 week old Mille Fluer d'Uccle roos FREE to a good home in Southern California. Both have been handled since day one and have fantastic, mellow and friendly personalities. So friendly that when I open the door to the coop they race over and hop up on my hand. Sadly, I live in an area that does not allow roos or I would keep one!

The pictures were taken at 5 weeks old. They are getting bigger and more beautiful by the day!!!

Roo 1 (pic1)
web.jpg

Roo 1 (pic2)
web.jpg

Roo 1 (pic3)
web.jpg

Roo 2 (pic1)
web.jpg

Roo 2 (pic2)
web.jpg

Roo 2 (pic3)
web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you lived closer I'd take them but I'm not sure about shipping its very cold here.

Aww adorable~! I have the daddy to these roos and he is just as friendly. We are just hooked and he will have a home here always. These little guys are SO cute! I hope you find them a super home. Anyone taking them will have very nice friendly roos
big_smile.png

G Wiz Ranch,

Yep, I am on the island. However, I have been thinking about heading up to Santa Barbara within the next couple weeks to visit some good friends. If you are interested in them I could delver them to SB. Just let me know. I am not so concerned about money. If you are interested in trading some eggs or veggies or plants you would make my day! They are sweeties and I would love to see them go to a good home. Hangin Wit My Peeps is right, they come from really nice temperament birds. These little guys are even making me consider giving up my Silkies and going with d'Uccles all the way!

Cheers,

-Kristen

Nope, I haven't found homes for them yet. They are now 8 weeks old and getting prettier by the day!!! I will upload some new pics later on. FREE to a good home, I really need to rehome these guys as I live in a neighborhood where I can;t have roosters and currently they are living in a cage/hutch in the house.

I will deliver to/meet you in Long Beach!

Back
Top Bottom