CA - 6 Week Old Mille Fluer d'Uccle Roos FREE to a good home!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NightHeronFarm, Jan 31, 2009.

1. NightHeronFarm

NightHeronFarm Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2008
    Ridgefield, WA
    I have two beautiful 6 week old Mille Fluer d'Uccle roos FREE to a good home in Southern California. Both have been handled since day one and have fantastic, mellow and friendly personalities. So friendly that when I open the door to the coop they race over and hop up on my hand. Sadly, I live in an area that does not allow roos or I would keep one!

The pictures were taken at 5 weeks old. They are getting bigger and more beautiful by the day!!!

Roo 1 (pic1)
    [​IMG]

Roo 1 (pic2)
    [​IMG]

Roo 1 (pic3)
    [​IMG]

Roo 2 (pic1)
    [​IMG]

Roo 2 (pic2)
    [​IMG]

Roo 2 (pic3)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  2. CA Bean

CA Bean Chillin' With My Peeps

Aww I just had to comment on how cute they are.

3. one cool chick

one cool chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2008
    USA
    are you sure it is a rooster?

4. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    if you lived closer I'd take them but I'm not sure about shipping its very cold here.

5. G Wiz Ranch

G Wiz Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Lompoc, CA
    Are you actually on the Island, or are you in the LA area. I am in northern Santa Barbara County. Thanks

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Aww adorable~! I have the daddy to these roos and he is just as friendly. We are just hooked and he will have a home here always. These little guys are SO cute! I hope you find them a super home. Anyone taking them will have very nice friendly roos [​IMG]

7. NightHeronFarm

May 26, 2008
    Ridgefield, WA
    G Wiz Ranch,

Yep, I am on the island. However, I have been thinking about heading up to Santa Barbara within the next couple weeks to visit some good friends. If you are interested in them I could delver them to SB. Just let me know. I am not so concerned about money. If you are interested in trading some eggs or veggies or plants you would make my day! They are sweeties and I would love to see them go to a good home. Hangin Wit My Peeps is right, they come from really nice temperament birds. These little guys are even making me consider giving up my Silkies and going with d'Uccles all the way!

Cheers,

-Kristen

8. NightHeronFarm

May 26, 2008
    Ridgefield, WA
    These two sweet little boys are still available. Free to a good home!

9. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I'm glad you found homes for two of them! I hope the other two go to nice homes as well.

10. NightHeronFarm

May 26, 2008
    Ridgefield, WA
    Nope, I haven't found homes for them yet. They are now 8 weeks old and getting prettier by the day!!! I will upload some new pics later on. FREE to a good home, I really need to rehome these guys as I live in a neighborhood where I can;t have roosters and currently they are living in a cage/hutch in the house.

I will deliver to/meet you in Long Beach!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by