CaboodlesChicks Chatting Thread

Pics

Here you go! :D

Here you go! :D

SOOO cute!

OK so y'all now how boring Sunday's are(or at least for me)right?
WELL IM HAVING THE MOST EXCITING SUNDAY OF MY LIFE MAYBE SO.

I'm going to see my friend Allison, Her husband(she's a adult), Karen, and Karen's husband for a breakfast and a maple syrup festeble and farm festeble!

AND GUESS WHAT'S?!!

The farm has Chicken's and sheep!And some sheep will be having......Uhhh what are they called? sheeplings?I cannot remember :lau

SOOO cute!

OK so y'all now how boring Sunday's are(or at least for me)right?
WELL IM HAVING THE MOST EXCITING SUNDAY OF MY LIFE MAYBE SO.

I'm going to see my friend Allison, Her husband(she's a adult), Karen, and Karen's husband for a breakfast and a maple syrup festeble and farm festeble!

AND GUESS WHAT'S?!!

The farm has Chicken's and sheep!And some sheep will be having......Uhhh what are they called? sheeplings?I cannot remember :lau

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! Be sure to post pics of the "lambs". It took me a minute to remember the name also :lau

Hi there - we visited Charleston last October - my husband has family history there! Loved it there - such a beautiful place!! This is a great thread!

Hi there - we visited Charleston last October - my husband has family history there!  Loved it there - such a beautiful place!! This is a great thread!

Hi! Welcome to the thread! :D
Charleston is so beautiful! My sister (Caboodleschicks) and I (with the rest of the family) used to live there. We moved about 10 months ago. I do miss it dearly some days. I don't miss the traffic though :lau

Yeah! It is so pretty there! :love

Back
Top Bottom