cackle called me today about my order

blueseal

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 3, 2008
WALDOBORO MAINE
they told me my 6 delawares were holding up my order and that it would be atleast 2 weeks before they had any. the chicks are being shipped wendsday april 1st. so i said send me something else i didnt want to wait 2 more weeks for the dels so i got golden laced wyandottes to replace them the other chicks im getting is 15 cinnamon queen and 10 white wyandotte . all pulletts. the dels arent hatching good they said , bummer.

Sorry to hear that you're not getting everything you want, but I think you will be happy with you Wyandottes in the end. They are really very lovely ladies.
smile.png

Oh Man! I just ordered from Cackle yesterday! how long before you received confirmation or found out how long it would take? I ordered Wyandottes, EE's and Brahmas. I lost six to a coyote yesterday and I didn't want to wait too long to start day olds.

Quote:
they sent me a email the same day i ordered back on feb. 27th. i picked my own shipping date of march 30th and i got a april 1st ship date. so pretty close cant complain. tommorow is the ship day yeeha.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
they called me last saturday and told me no delawares for two more weeks atleast. i guess bad hatching or they sold them out from underneath me. who knows. but least i,ll still get my order on time. i replaced the dels with gl wyandotte pullets and i found a local to trade for dels so im happy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom