cackle hatchery anyone ordered from there

I got my first order from Cackle today. I drove 2 hrs down to pick them up due to the weather getting very cold here in Missouri. I was scared they wouldn't ship well. The workers have been very nice, the chicks were all alive and are doing very well. Since I picked them up they gave me 4 more chicks instead of refunding the shipping so now I have 29 silkies peeping away in my laundry room. 10 Buff, 9 white, 5 blue, 5 black. Beautiful!! They did have a warmer pack in the shipping box along with some bedding. Have fun with you new babies!!

so far so good ordered 15 oegb's got 22 only one casualty from shipping after arrival... only problem kept knocking me back for a couple weeks on availability. told me sold out of half my order, after receiving them looked back on site it was updated with what was sold out none of my original choices were marked sold out. not too upset though all my chicks have made it past their first week and doin great

ordered 15 BA pullets and a roo from Cackle this year they were on time and 100% arrived alive and are still alive 8weeks later...good lookin birds, no problems, Cackle will get more business from me in the future....

I ordered Standard Cochins and wow, they are growing and the silver laced are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen.. Just gorgeous..
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom