Cackle Hatchery experience question

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for both of us! my estimated delivery right now is Saturday... I ordered compost worms last year. They shipped on a Wednesday arrived after the PO closed on Saturday so they delivered on Monday-the worms were fine (just about ate through the box 😂) but if that happens this time the chicks won’t be. 😫
Thanks! I hope yours updates and changes. Mine just changed! It’s in the twin cities now, just a couple hours away😁 I feel pretty confident I’ll get my early call in the morning! Time to setup the brooder before bed.

Did your box come today? What time did they leave Cackle? I’m in NJ and my tracking says “pending acceptance” still and I am panicking 😂😫
No but I honestly didn't expect them to come until tomorrow. My arrival date is still Monday but if they were two hours away this morning I would hope they'd be here tomorrow. If you are breaking news of someone breaking into a mail truck Friday night it's probably me.

Oh yay!! Post pics after they’re all settled! Still no update on mine 😫
Will do! Maybe they didn’t scan yours in? Or the system is slow. I hope yours show up! I’d love to see pictures of everyone’s little ones when they arrive🙂

No but I honestly didn't expect them to come until tomorrow. My arrival date is still Monday but if they were two hours away this morning I would hope they'd be here tomorrow. If you are breaking news of someone breaking into a mail truck Friday night it's probably me.

Haha, you wouldn’t be the only one😂😂

Hopefully they arrive before then, but if not-I look forward to that headline! 😂

Got the call at 6 this morning!! Everybody is doing well! How about you guys?
4B1A8D18-205D-4BD9-934B-5AFBF3A6694B.jpeg

I woke up at 6 checked my cell and I had received a text at 4:30 AM saying they were at the post office. Phone ran 2 min later saying I could come get them. All doing well. The one in the upper left corner didn't look to good at first but after 15 min or so perked up and now I can't tell which one he was. Glad you got yours and good luck to everyone else.

On a side note I ordered 11 and they shipped 14.

Attachments

• turkeys in box overhead view.jpg
    turkeys in box overhead view.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 8
  • turkey in box.jpg
    turkey in box.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 9
Yay! Glad everyone got their little ones!
My call came at 6:50am. They were definitely cold and one silver laced polish really didn’t look too good, but seems to have perked up now that they have all warmed up😊 I only received one extra this time. A sliver laced polish, so if for some reason this one didn’t make it I wasn’t going to sweat it.

Here they are right after we got home😊
9FEFA15B-B479-4C5A-B0BA-A56ED13BE0F9.jpeg

The poults. They are heritage bronze. One poults color is kinda different.... still normal for the variety, right? The different looking one is on the left
5E623B29-2AEC-4F9A-8E17-20A7447B0E2D.jpeg

I’ll be needing to post in the Er forum about one of the marans. It has fused toes. I’ve never encountered that before so I’ll need guidance on how to correct it.
D53BF288-9187-4A39-BACF-FC5C95DBB0B6.png

Yay! Glad everyone got their little ones!
My call came at 6:50am. They were definitely cold and one silver laced polish really didn’t look too good, but seems to have perked up now that they have all warmed up😊 I only received one extra this time. A sliver laced polish, so if for some reason this one didn’t make it I wasn’t going to sweat it.

Here they are right after we got home😊
View attachment 2642579
The poults. They are heritage bronze. One poults color is kinda different.... still normal for the variety, right? The different looking one is on the left View attachment 2642581
I’ll be needing to post in the Er forum about one of the marans. It has fused toes. I’ve never encountered that before so I’ll need guidance on how to correct it. View attachment 2642589
Glad you got your shipment. This is my first experience with Turkey so I'm not sure on the color question. Good luck on with the toe I hope that's an easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom