Cackle hatchery identification group on Facebook

greyslyn

Songster
Jan 6, 2022
I ordered a surprise box from Cackle Hatchery. They also had a group on facebook called Cackle hatchery identification group. They put up pages of pictures and have a contest every month where you can try and win a surprise box. I would make a friendly comment on each page they put up. It gives me something to do while waiting for my order. The lady that runs the group just notified me I am making too many comments and I am weird for doing that. Okay. I told her I would just wait for my order and not make nice comments anymore. Then she said I was being defensive. How do I win?
Also Under the thumbs up in the thread, I have gotten Cackle hatchery thumbs up in all my comments.

Last edited:
chb.PNG
chc.PNG
chd.PNG
che.PNG

I ordered a surprise box from Cackle Hatchery. They also had a group on facebook called Cackle hatchery identification group. They put up pages of pictures and have a contest every month where you can try and win a surprise box. I would make a friendly comment on each page they put up. It gives me something to do while waiting for my order. The lady that runs the group just notified me I am making too many comments and I am weird for doing that. Okay. I told her I would just wait for my order and not make nice comments anymore. Then she said I was being defensive. How do I win?
Also Under the thumbs up in the thread, I have gotten Cackle hatchery thumbs up in all my comments.
Show the message you got from the person?? 🤣

She said she was going to erase the post and she did, I copied the posts cackle thumbs-ed up recently, but she did say I was weird. The posts I copied were after she erased hers. I ex-ed out of the group.

Back
Top Bottom