Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
mine is not being shipped out til 5/24.
hmm.png
I gave hubby instructions if they come while I am at work he is to open box and take pics LOL!! but in the meantime we got our chicken fix with 3 ducklings and 2 SLW from the feed store.
tongue.png

that was a long trip lol. We got 3 orders 2 surprises from cackle then 11 guineas and 2 bourbon red turkeys from Estes. I will try for pics later my phone was taking blurry pics. In total from the surprise it looks like 75 chicks 4 geese 4 turkeys. But they started to mingle and blur together after 30 so i might be of lol. From what i can id ive got houdans, cohins slw, posible rir or some other red sexlink, americanas, some mixed top hats and some others that will be a guessing game for my family as they grow. The turkeys are i think BBW
sad.png
no heritage but i bought 2 Bourbans at estes to make up for it. And 4 yellow big billed things that i think are the white geese they sell.

Got our surprise pack this morning:D WOW!!! when i opened the box I had no DOA's none!! so happy about that.

here's what we got: 38 chicks, 2 ducks, 2 turkeys

52907_surprise_pack_1.jpg

We got 2 bbw turkeys and 2 rouen ducks.. just went out this morning and checked on the babies lol all jumping around with lots of energy:D the 38 chicks are a very nice mix.

o i wish we would have got rouens ive always thought there pretty. Though i did not want ducks tell i got these. Yes i got a nice mix to ive only id half of mine. I see alot of same chick i got in in yours package to.

Back
Top Bottom