Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
I just had to look in here, hahaha. Pretty sure I'll be ordering this in the Spring. I just love the mystery and how you can possibly get ducklings/goslings/poults. Ugh, I can't wait!

@themartins, you'll have to tell us what you get! :)

i have friends that have ordered from cackle and the chickens arrived alive and well. She has had no issues with them at all. She ordered from McMurrary hatchery as well and with in one week out of 25 8 died then into a month 10 died. I have heard good things about Mcmurary i guess she just had bad luck with them. Luck of the draw i guess.

I am getting 4 chicks in the spring from the feed store! You guys are too much, cause now more than ever I want a big, BIG, property!
lau.gif

Got my confirmation with a shipping date! I did an online order. I asked for a date in March, after they start hatching turkeys, and said I would prefer no cornish cross meat-type birds. On the invoice, "wants turkeys" and "no jumbo cornish" were noted. whoo hoo!

March 11 is when they ship!

Got my confirmation with a shipping date! I did an online order. I asked for a date in March, after they start hatching turkeys, and said I would prefer no cornish cross meat-type birds. On the invoice, "wants turkeys" and "no jumbo cornish" were noted. whoo hoo!

March 11 is when they ship!
Nice! That is so exciting! :)

Back
Top Bottom