Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I got a few of the same ones.
I'm guessing the short, feathered legged ones that are gray are blue or splash bantam cochins. The standard black ones with clean legs are probably barred rocks if they have a dot of white on their heads and if they just have white under their necks, they are probably sex link. I also see an egyptian fayoumis. Some breeds are similar in color and you have to check their combs - cackle has a lot of rose comb and pea comb breeds.

Im just over a hr away. What sucks is that I'm having to beg a ride from.a friend because my mom is using my car for work. If I had been able to pick them up at 6 like expected it wouldn't have been a problem

Does anyone know about their availability list? I am assuming it is what they have left over, I just went through the list last night and was crossing things off from the catalog that were not available, but now I am thinking that anything might be available for the surprise since it is way different today. Any thoughts??

Does anyone know about their availability list? I am assuming it is what they have left over, I just went through the list last night and was crossing things off from the catalog that were not available, but now I am thinking that anything might be available for the surprise since it is way different today. Any thoughts??
Quite possible now that you mention it. I printed the list off on Monday and Turken was listed at not available but I had one in my box that shipped on Monday.

Oh man, now the possibilities are really big for what these chicks could be.

Back
Top Bottom