Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Mine are a almost two weeks old... Only 1 Silkie died, and it wasn't at my house, it was one my sister-in-law took. Mine are all going great. Sorry they are a little blurry, I was shooting through the window so they wouldn't all run away.

I hope for no waterfowl, I have enough of them, haha. Really I just want chickens and turkeys. I didn't know I could put in the comments I didn't want waterfowl, but if I do get some, I'm sure it won't be hard to find them new homes.

Lol. Yes that's how I feel about the water fowl. But, my husband is already getting ready with a pool. Lol. He was fussing about the surprise until he realized the variety. Then he turned into a big ol' kid.

The invoice shows a shipping date. Do they send another email with a tracking number for the babies being shipped?

Sometimes I get mine at 8 am and sometimes I don't get it until 10 pm. For the regular order I got today I got a shipping invoice at 8 am. They were accepted at the Lebanon PO at 10 something. Then there was no movement until 5 something when they went to the Kansas City center. From there they went overnight to Memphis. It took 32 hours from the time stamp in Memphis until I was called this morning. Mind you, I am 2.5 hours from Memphis. Blows my mind.

Awe we are about three and one half hours away from Memphis. Wonder if our birds will travel same path. I just received the shipping email with tracking code. I'm so excited just ready to have them here!

Awe we are about three and one half hours away from Memphis. Wonder if our birds will travel same path. I just received the shipping email with tracking code. I'm so excited just ready to have them here!

Hoping your surprise arrived safely this morning!

Back
Top Bottom