Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

The second one is a German spitzhauben.
Not sure what the first one is. Yours look to be the same as mine and I am just starting to try and figure out more of what I have.
A lot of mime have feathered feet. Cackle only has Cochin for feather footers in standard breeds if I'm not mistaken. So I am kind of disappointed that I got a lot of Cochins. But what can ya do! I am just glad they are standard and not bntams.

Just got my ship date of May 28th. I had asked for some runner ducks if there were any leftovers, but didn't see any notations on the shipping notice I just recieved. For those of you that had made special requests, where was this noted? Will keep you all posted on contents once it arrives. Hoping for good weather conditions for their shipping so I don't lose any (or as few as possible).

The special notes about me asking for at least one turkey was listed on the invoice they sent me. That is, not the immediate notification of order sent, but the second e-mail that had an attachment that when I downloaded it, the form said "customer requests at least one turkey".

The second one is a German spitzhauben.
Not sure what the first one is. Yours look to be the same as mine and I am just starting to try and figure out more of what I have.
A lot of mime have feathered feet. Cackle only has Cochin for feather footers in standard breeds if I'm not mistaken. So I am kind of disappointed that I got a lot of Cochins. But what can ya do! I am just glad they are standard and not bntams.

Cochins are not the only feather footed large fowl you also have salmon favorelles and brahmas. I agree with german spitzhauben for second picture.

Cochins are not the only feather footed large fowl you also have salmon favorelles and brahmas. I agree with german spitzhauben for second picture.

Oh yes I did see that looking yesterday, there are just so few other than cochins , it didn't stick in my head. I know I have no salmon favorelles, and none of the babies look how my brahmas looked as babies.
Mine are just starting to get feathers so in a few more weeks I should know what most of them are! :)

The special notes about me asking for at least one turkey was listed on the invoice they sent me. That is, not the immediate notification of order sent, but the second e-mail that had an attachment that when I downloaded it, the form said "customer requests at least one turkey".

Ok, my invoice didn't have any notations. I guess I truly get a surprise. Thanks for your quick reply!

Spitzhauben for the second picture for sure. I have 11 of them from Cackle in my laundry room right now. They are super escape artists!

Back
Top Bottom