Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I wish I had received something in addition to the chicks, but the only breed of duck Cackle has that they can ship to Florida is the Pekin. I guess that limits me...

So guess it's baby animal week. Fri got the call ducklings, yesterday woke up to find that my bunny had babies. This morning got more chicks and ducks. And this afternoon my cat is having kittens...of which I had to assist after the first got stuck coming out tail first. I live a hr from the vets and my mom has my car. Good thing the goats aren't due for a few weeks as this is crazy lol.

I am thinking all of these are Polish. I know nothing about Polish. 16 total in this "Top Hat" set.

GOLD LACED?

White? Really weird b/c its "poof" is tiny. The wing feathers are reddish and the nostrils are cavernous.. It has clean legs.

Gold Laced? Not sure they are Polish b/c they have beards. I thought they were EE at first.

Silver Laced?

Gold Laced?

WHITE and/or BUFF? The one in the front is different from the back two. They have a reddish color.

WHITE CRESTED BLACK?

@jc12551, looks like you've got them pretty much figured out. Any that are 'buff' are most likely buff laced..very pretty! Polish can be bearded or non bearded...it looks like you have some of both. ;)

So happy you all received your chicks in good condition with few, if any, DOA! I got the email that says they notified USPS to expect the package. The countdown has begun!
clap.gif

OMG thank you all for the laugh my poor sides are hurting, my hubby thinks i'm nuts and says i'm not allowed to order any specials, good thing I haven't come across any specials like Cackles with the hatchery's around here in Canada
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom