Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
If it were a goose it would literally be twice the size of your ducks. We got 5 geese (4 ordered, 1 surprise) and they were HUGE compared to everything else.

It is about twice the size of my ducks but I have never had ducks or geese before so I really had no clue what it was. Must just be a bigger breed. Better change my name to "can't tell a poult from a peep or a duck from a goose" I wonder now if I brought the right kids home from the hospital?
lol.png

If it's a goose, I'd guess white chinese. It doesn't look like the embdens we ordered. They had this weird green tint to them.

OK, I called yesterday around 5pm and ordered a Frypan Special and Cackle Hatchery Surprise and SURPRISE
wee.gif
I get turkeys with my order!!! Apparently someone had an order in for turkeys for some reason, beats me. The nice lady asked if I had a brood box and I replied a large one... she says... you are gonna need a bigger one we are gonna fix you up and laughed...
big_smile.png

This is my second order from Cackle Hatchery and the first 15 girls and boys are all doing great at 5 weeks.... EDIIIIT! OOPS I am bad at math they are 4 weeks tomorrow 7/22/09

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom