Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
My hatchery surprise is due on Wednesday I'm starting to really get excited now.
wee.gif
:weee:ya:ya
Has anyone ever received any guineas in their surprise?
idunno.gif

On the order form they had a question on there: (can we substitute on your order of similar kind of fowl?)I put yes, I'm curious if anyone has done this option and how it changed their bird outcome? guinea fowl ,waterfowl ,peafowl?
hu.gif

I can hardly wait to see whats in there its truly a surprise I'm ready for anything well i think.
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:cd:cd:eek:

Im thinking about getting this special and the way i read ever one can be keeped and brooded together?? Ive only raised chickens so this will be a fun adventure for my family. Im wanting turkeys maybe if i call my order in and tell them im wanting turkeys they will give me a few i will be selling any ducks or geese i get.

Quote:
I believe all can be brooded together so long as they are used to eachother.
They are very nice when speaking on the phone...so maybe you will get turkeys if you ask.

OH AND:
If you get any ducks or geese, can you save them for me? I will be taking a drive to Trenton, Missouri on the week of Memorial Day to see my grandmother and also picking up my surprise order...not expecting to get many ducks or geese compared to chicks. I will buy them from you if you get any!

Last edited:
They have thrown in turkeys for me both times I ordered. You'll probably get a couple ducks too. I got a goose last year but then I ordered a bunch of geese in that order.

I brood them all together....until the ducks make too big a mess, anyway!

I think I might get this instead of the straight BA's I wanted... it looks like so much more fun! Is there a good Roo/pullet ratio or a bunch of leftover roos?

You guys ... stop it!!!
You wonna make me order this or something?? Huh? I don't have ANY MORE ROOM!!!!! Somebody save me before I do it! HELP!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom