Cali’s flock!

Pics
Here are my Indian Runner drakes!!!

This is Vision, he was hatched in 2020 when I was at Camp!! The theme for my camp that year was Vision, so I named him after it!! He is the kinda drakes who seems to never grow up 😂 my drakes are usually mellowed down by 2… not for this guy lol! He is always after the hens!!! Vision is a silver Bibbed.
673A8AB4-0B38-4AED-8161-5E7B64F091D4.jpeg

This is Vision’s brother, Praise!! He also hatched when I was at camp and the camp I go to is messianic, so I named him Praise!!! He is a beautiful blue Bibbed!
F0D9A7ED-F4E2-4ADF-BD64-7FE318F6E86D.jpeg

Ok, here is Whiskey. He is literally amazing!! I wish everyone could have a drake like him! I got him when he was about 6 months old (I’m guessing here) and he was the protector of my flock!!! He would chase and go after Dinner who was hen crazy at the time!!! He is blind in one eye, but does great with the one eye he has!! He is your standard Fawn and White, but I love this color!! They are the wild card of all colors!! He is the one that I cross to get blue and silver Bibbed well as other colors!!
537B2FE0-3A77-4A0F-B5EC-EFCF33F359C3.jpeg

And this is Boom Boom!! He is some sort of Bibbed, I think tan… but not sure lol! He is a sweetheart!! Unfortunately, he doesn’t fallow me around anymore or want to come inside the house, but he still has a sweet look!! I’m going to have to get updated pictures of him because his colors have changed so much!!!
77CCFCC3-6F0B-40B0-AA89-589ABC099A97.jpeg

This is Vision, he was hatched in 2020 when I was at Camp!! The theme for my camp that year was Vision, so I named him after it!! He is the kinda drakes who seems to never grow up 😂 my drakes are usually mellowed down by 2… not for this guy lol! He is always after the hens!!! Vision is a silver Bibbed.View attachment 3037645
This is Vision’s brother, Praise!! He also hatched when I was at camp and the camp I go to is messianic, so I named him Praise!!! He is a beautiful blue Bibbed! View attachment 3037646
Ok, here is Whiskey. He is literally amazing!! I wish everyone could have a drake like him! I got him when he was about 6 months old (I’m guessing here) and he was the protector of my flock!!! He would chase and go after Dinner who was hen crazy at the time!!! He is blind in one eye, but does great with the one eye he has!! He is your standard Fawn and White, but I love this color!! They are the wild card of all colors!! He is the one that I cross to get blue and silver Bibbed well as other colors!!View attachment 3037650

And this is Boom Boom!! He is some sort of Bibbed, I think tan… but not sure lol! He is a sweetheart!! Unfortunately, he doesn’t fallow me around anymore or want to come inside the house, but he still has a sweet look!! I’m going to have to get updated pictures of him because his colors have changed so much!!!
View attachment 3037647
they are beautiful!

This is Vision, he was hatched in 2020 when I was at Camp!! The theme for my camp that year was Vision, so I named him after it!! He is the kinda drakes who seems to never grow up 😂 my drakes are usually mellowed down by 2… not for this guy lol! He is always after the hens!!! Vision is a silver Bibbed.View attachment 3037645
This is Vision’s brother, Praise!! He also hatched when I was at camp and the camp I go to is messianic, so I named him Praise!!! He is a beautiful blue Bibbed! View attachment 3037646
Ok, here is Whiskey. He is literally amazing!! I wish everyone could have a drake like him! I got him when he was about 6 months old (I’m guessing here) and he was the protector of my flock!!! He would chase and go after Dinner who was hen crazy at the time!!! He is blind in one eye, but does great with the one eye he has!! He is your standard Fawn and White, but I love this color!! They are the wild card of all colors!! He is the one that I cross to get blue and silver Bibbed well as other colors!!View attachment 3037650

View attachment 3037647
were you able to get your call duck pair yet????

Nope, they were a scam. The shipping company they used didn’t actually exist and the “shippers” said I’d have to pay $321+ for them to be delivered. The lady also kept saying I didn’t pay her when the money cleared from our account.

Back
Top Bottom