Cali’s flock!

Tansy Blue: This is my big boy Tansy Blue, he is named after a essential oil called “Blue Tansy”, but I reversed it lol! I got him thinking it was a “she” for a Muscovy drake I save from our fair!! Well he turned out to be a drake and he is beautiful (in my opinion)!!!
0CAC3BF7-8F90-4CB4-9544-FE6B64EBC6B7.jpeg

Serenity Grace: Serenity is also named afer a oil, but I did add Grace to it because I love that name!!! She was also a hen (and luckily turned out to be a hen) I got for the drake I got from fair! I was told her pattern is rare, so that’s pretty awesome!! I’m a huge fan of rare colors!!
B89348E8-94CF-4D15-9FDE-93201FB8B4BC.jpeg

Cheryl: I got this beautiful rare blue hen from a sweet lady named Cheryl, I named my duck after the lady!! Miss Cheryl (the lady) and I still talk to this day!! She was supposed to go to someone else, but because I got there first, I was able to pick out the hens I wanted and this girl was one of them!! 😊
6B489D43-483F-47F3-B942-C6BFE3E80E67.jpeg

Pie: I got this hen from the same lady I got Cheryl from!! She is….. honestly… a big pain and I don’t like this hen at all lol! I have tried to sell her, but things didn’t work out for someone interested in her! If y’all want her just send me a pm!! I did get the rest of the Muscovy hens from the same lady!!
175E9A9B-371C-4B9A-8762-AEF21EEA7FF0.jpeg

Onyx: this hen is your standard “wild” color!! I love this hen! She is very mellow and has such a beautiful face!!
BEFEDB3F-CE19-4711-96DF-7FA8FF6B8F1E.jpeg

Gloria: Gloria is a favorite of mine! She is very independent, beautiful, and can be sweet!! She has little brown specks that go up her neck to her head that I fine interesting/cool!!
I tried getting a close up so you guys can see the little speckles of brown!!!
8A05DE63-C6AB-45F4-8090-858E68257B75.jpeg
5AF3837F-B50E-4496-BBA3-633DFAFDB469.jpeg

Blanca: Ok, so when I was picking up all these hens, I totally fell in love with a big white Muscovy drake they had, but I couldn’t get another drake because I had to many male ducks, so I settled with getting a white female and named her Blanca after her color and a singer I like to listen to!!
E73B092B-19DD-42FD-9B9B-B60F47FBCFF4.jpeg

I have another Muscovy, but her story has to be written with my little wood duck… because they kinda go together 😂

Tansy Blue: This is my big boy Tansy Blue, he is named after a essential oil called “Blue Tansy”, but I reversed it lol! I got him thinking it was a “she” for a Muscovy drake I save from our fair!! Well he turned out to be a drake and he is beautiful (in my opinion)!!! View attachment 3013152
Serenity Grace: Serenity is also named afer a oil, but I did add Grace to it because I love that name!!! She was also a hen (and luckily turned out to be a hen) I got for the drake I got from fair! I was told her pattern is rare, so that’s pretty awesome!! I’m a huge fan of rare colors!! View attachment 3013157
Cheryl: I got this beautiful rare blue hen from a sweet lady named Cheryl, I named my duck after the lady!! Miss Cheryl (the lady) and I still talk to this day!! She was supposed to go to someone else, but because I got there first, I was able to pick out the hens I wanted and this girl was one of them!! 😊View attachment 3013161
Pie: I got this hen from the same lady I got Cheryl from!! She is….. honestly… a big pain and I don’t like this hen at all lol! I have tried to sell her, but things didn’t work out for someone interested in her! If y’all want her just send me a pm!! I did get the rest of the Muscovy hens from the same lady!!View attachment 3013167
Onyx: this hen is your standard “wild” color!! I love this hen! She is very mellow and has such a beautiful face!!
View attachment 3013187
Gloria: Gloria is a favorite of mine! She is very independent, beautiful, and can be sweet!! She has little brown specks that go up her neck to her head that I fine interesting/cool!!
I tried getting a close up so you guys can see the little speckles of brown!!!
View attachment 3013193View attachment 3013194
Blanca: Ok, so when I was picking up all these hens, I totally fell in love with a big white Muscovy drake they had, but I couldn’t get another drake because I had to many male ducks, so I settled with getting a white female and named her Blanca after her color and a singer I like to listen to!! View attachment 3013192

I have another Muscovy, but her story has to be written with my little wood duck… because they kinda go together 😂
Do you really not want Pie?!?!

Back
Top Bottom