California - Northern

Hello there!

I will be moving overseas soon, so will unfortunately have to say goodbye to my 6 lovely ladies. I am hoping to find someone with a large backyard that can give them a new and loving home. They are used to running around freely and coming back to their coop at night.

The six are ~4 months old now, so should start laying soon. They are curious and cuddly and even know a few tricks I taught them. I'll give them away together with the coop I built for them, a few bags of food and shavings to get you started. You do not need to have experience with chickens to adopt them, just a loving heart and a nice place for them. They make friends quickly :)

I am happy to help relocate them to anywhere within California (I'm located in the north bay).

IMG_20201012_172212__01.jpg IMG_20200712_145507.jpg IMG_20200715_114508.jpg (them when younger)

Hello Lyyoneds, I live in Tracy and have good sized secure backyard. I've been thinking of raising a few hens. Your flocks sounds like a good match for me.

Mark

Hello there!

I will be moving overseas soon, so will unfortunately have to say goodbye to my 6 lovely ladies. I am hoping to find someone with a large backyard that can give them a new and loving home. They are used to running around freely and coming back to their coop at night.

The six are ~4 months old now, so should start laying soon. They are curious and cuddly and even know a few tricks I taught them. I'll give them away together with the coop I built for them, a few bags of food and shavings to get you started. You do not need to have experience with chickens to adopt them, just a loving heart and a nice place for them. They make friends quickly :)

I am happy to help relocate them to anywhere within California (I'm located in the north bay).

View attachment 2371124View attachment 2371126View attachment 2371131(them when younger)
How nice of you!

I hope the move overseas goes well for you

Hello Lyyoneds, I live in Tracy and have good sized secure backyard. I've been thinking of raising a few hens. Your flocks sounds like a good match for me.

Mark
Welcome to raising chickens!...If you get them that is...Or start from scratch

Hello there!

View attachment 2371124

Let me know if the relocation with Mark falls through. I live in Lake County and work in Santa Rosa so am probably pretty close to you.

Back
Top Bottom