California - Northern

I have a Silver Laced OEGB hen.

-Kathy
That's what it must be then. I looked up OEGB colors, but silver Laced didn't show up.
idunno.gif

Any one good on Silkie Colors? I know one of these is white (with darker places), one is buff, but I'm not sure what the darker one is. It's a weird color.

Thanks!!  I looked at it, and that is what he is!!  It says it's a "newly developed breed" so maybe that's why.  You're awesome!
I was looking through the SOP this morning and mottled was the closest they listed for OEGB's, had me wondering if you had a seabright with the wrong comb type.

woohoo for plastic eggs!

19 bresse double boxed in a medium flat rate, could ahve done 2 .5 dz silkie serema easy!!!!

I liked them so much i might look for more of the huge size. It is safer for long hauls where the boxes get punted if they are on a mega pallet.

That's what it must be then. I looked up OEGB colors, but silver Laced didn't show up.
idunno.gif

Any one good on Silkie Colors? I know one of these is white (with darker places), one is buff, but I'm not sure what the darker one is. It's a weird color.

yes dark buff, or red buff. they are hard to get consistently! Some prefer them, but they are not as good for showing. great for breeding color into paris .

Im still guessing the bantam is a seabright with the wrong comb, not an oegb. I think the oegbs are too rare to see in a feed bin in that color.

I'll get a picture of my Silver Laced hen and you guys and gals can let me know what you think she is, I just assumed she was OEGB since she looks just like the other ones, just a different color.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom