California - Northern

It's a long shot but would anyone like to buy Coturnix Quail? I have a lot of whites & a couple of golden babies that are due to lay in the next week or two. I'm in Sacramento. I'm constantly setting their eggs if you have any requests. These are the parents: & some babies:
Just curious. I see alot of people hatching quail. What are they sold for? Pets, food or eggs? They are super cute. :)

ugh. alright i have an issue, i finally was able to hatch out 4 serama, 3 died within 24-48 hours and i have one left, this little girl will not shut up and i have no chicks her size. ive tried dusters, stuffed animals, nothing, all that shuts her up is if i hold her, my other chicks are to big and none of the feed stores around here are selling chicks anymore, does anyone have any bantam chicks or eggs (oegb,dutch,nankin or serama) i could get from you to help her?

I have a couple of tiny chicks.. I am in Stockton.

Hey he's $5 anybody want him an awesome Delaware rooster he just reached maturity pleas PM me if interested. :)

That ain't no Delaware, they've got a black hackle and tail. He's big - looks more like a slow grow Cornish Cross to me or maybe a White Rock. How old is he?

It's a long shot but would anyone like to buy Coturnix Quail? I have a lot of whites & a couple of golden babies that are due to lay in the next week or two. I'm in Sacramento. I'm constantly setting their eggs if you have any requests. These are the parents:

& some babies:

Im just curious can they be tamed what kind of space requirements are there for them. Id probably be interested in girls for eggs sometime but not soon.

I will be selling Serama hatching eggs for a couple months!
6+ hatching eggs: $20
8+ Hatching eggs: $30

All of my birds have been proven. They are show quality and have done very well at shows. We are in the process of becoming NPIP certified and all are birds are from NPIP stock. I cannot ship eggs at the moment. I am about 30 minutes from Sacramento.
Here are a few of my birds:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom