California - Northern

2_byc-feed-store.jpg
!
Totally unrelated to latitude and longitude of California, and it might have been asked a hundred times throughout the 6000+ pages of comments, but where can I get one of those stickers!?!?!?!?

Hi everyone!
I’m slowly looking for a new home for my 10 week old bantam Cochin cockerel. I wish I could keep him but I already have 2 roosters :/ I hatched and raised him myself and as of now, he’s super sweet and hasn’t had any problems. He would make a wonderful pet but I’m sure he would integrate into a flock just fine too. He currently lives with my serama rooster and they get along fine, but I’ll definitely have to rehome him before his hormones really kick in, as I don’t have enough hens.
I got the eggs from a breeder, so he may be breeder quality though I can’t tell what color he is. He had some gold feathers and hackles on top of of pretty black/green feathers. I’m located near Sebastopol CA but could also meet up in the SF Bay Area. thanks for reading!
View attachment 2509715
View attachment 2509716
He has found a home :)

Hello Fellow Northern Californians'

I live in South Bay, Santa Clara and this season will be the first time raising chickens. I want to start with raising Bantams and prefer not to buy the chicks online. Where, within driving distance (20 miles), can I find a place that has Bantams?

Thank you

I live in South Bay, Santa Clara and this season will be the first time raising chickens. I want to start with raising Bantams and prefer not to buy the chicks online. Where, within driving distance (20 miles), can I find a place that has Bantams?

Thank youI

I think there's a feed store in RWC? I'm east bay - concord feed and biofuel oasis have chicks. I drove up to Sebastopol to pick up chicks from Alchemist farm and I'm so impressed by their quality.

Thank you
I second Alchemist Farms up in Sebastapol... it's a little further for you, but worth it. The bantams they have are bantam cochins, silkies, and seramas!

Anyone interested in a 14 week old lavender orpington or delaware roo?Also looks like I will have 2-3 french black copper maran roos from Alchemist farm, but it's a little too early to tell.

Otherwise I'll send them to freezer camp. I'm weary about the cock fighting in the area, would hate for my sweet little dudes to end up that way.

Back
Top Bottom