California - Northern

Hi everyone! I hope you and your flocks are all staying safe through the storms.

My guys arrived today, and per my previous post I had to order more chicks than I needed from Meyer Hatchery. I'm in love with them already, but can't keep them all.

So I have some darling, high-quality day-old female chicks available. I've decided to offer them free to anyone from this forum, as above all I want to make sure they go to good homes.

Here they are:

1 Lavender Ameraucana
2 Blue Birchen Marans
2 Steele Eggers

I'm in Moraga, please let me know if you're interested, or if you know anyone who is!

Thanks so much,
Christina

Attachments

• Ameraucana.JPG
    Ameraucana.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 9
  • ameraucana2 2.JPG
    ameraucana2 2.JPG
    296.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Steele Egger.JPG
    Steele Egger.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Steele Egger 2.JPG
    Steele Egger 2.JPG
    431 KB · Views: 3
  • Birchen Marans 1.JPG
    Birchen Marans 1.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 4
  • Birchen Marans 2.JPG
    Birchen Marans 2.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone! I hope you and your flocks are all staying safe through the storms.

My guys arrived today, and per my previous post I had to order more chicks than I needed from Meyer Hatchery. I'm in love with them already, but can't keep them all.

So I have some darling, high-quality day-old female chicks available. I've decided to offer them free to anyone from this forum, as above all I want to make sure they go to good homes.

Here they are:

1 Lavender Ameraucana
2 Blue Birchen Marans
2 Steele Eggers

I'm in Moraga, please let me know if you're interested, or if you know anyone who is!

Thanks so much,
Christina
Mine are doing fine so far.

I hope you find homes for the new chicks!

Here they are:

1 Lavender Ameraucana
2 Blue Birchen Marans
2 Steele Eggers

Thanks so much,
Christina
I will take them but I live in Stockton. Need to figure out how to get to you.

I will take them but I live in Stockton. Need to figure out how to get to you.
Hi @h2oratt,

I’m so sorry, I just had a local friend tell me she will take them… she’s supposed to pick up them up tomorrow, but if that falls though I will let you know!

Thanks so much,
Christina

Hello Soggy Northern California Chicken Peeps!!! I am looking for hatching eggs in Butte, Sonoma, Marin, Napa or Lake Counties. My preference would be Marraduna Basque, Pita Pinta, Barnevelder or any sort of Plymouth Rock other than Barred. That said I am willing to consider other breeds as well. My need is not immediate but if you or someone you know have/will have any avaliable please LMK. Thanks so much!

Hello Soggy Northern California Chicken Peeps!!! I am looking for hatching eggs in Butte, Sonoma, Marin, Napa or Lake Counties. My preference would be Marraduna Basque, Pita Pinta, Barnevelder or any sort of Plymouth Rock other than Barred. That said I am willing to consider other breeds as well. My need is not immediate but if you or someone you know have/will have any avaliable please LMK. Thanks so much!
I bought Pita Pinta hatching eggs from here last year. They hatched well
https://sunbirdfarms.com/product/pita-pinta-hatching-eggs-1-dozen-copy/

Hi I have an 11 week old (as of the first week of June) French Black Copper Marans sweet gentleman looking for a new home. Great bloodlines from Alchemist Farm, https://www.alchemistfarm.com/black-copper-marans/, guaranteed to be from an egg 6 or darker. Located in East Bay, California.

Attachments

• IMG_9399.jpeg
    IMG_9399.jpeg
    745.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9423.jpeg
    IMG_9423.jpeg
    973.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9425.jpeg
    IMG_9425.jpeg
    938.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9442.png
    IMG_9442.png