California-Southern

From central CA but would drive long ways if needed.. Anyone have or know of anyone selling wild geese in CA?? Specifically looking for Nene but if you have any leads of any sort let me know

I’m from around the San Bernardino area. We currently need to re-home four of our beautiful hens that my children raised. They’re pretty sad about it but we can no longer have them. If you’re interested in providing these girls a loving forever home please contact me. Must really want them for their eggs, not meat birds! Organic diet has been used for these, and they’re really loved here so I would hope they would get a family who loves them equally.

I’m from around the San Bernardino area. We currently need to re-home four of our beautiful hens that my children raised. They’re pretty sad about it but we can no longer have them. If you’re interested in providing these girls a loving forever home please contact me. Must really want them for their eggs, not meat birds! Organic diet has been used for these, and they’re really loved here so I would hope they would get a family who loves them equally.
Forgot to mention they need to go ASAP.

White leghorn lays everyday. Her name is Opal because her ears are colorized like little opals. She’s dominate and the others respect her. She’s quiet and doesn’t make much noise.

Exchequer Leghorn is laying good but we think so far every other day as she seems to just started. Her name is Daisy because she’s spotted black and white like a cow. She’s the second in command, but super sweet and makes the cutest trills, but will also be vocal if she’s warning you about something... like if they’re out of water or something.

Buckeye (possibly?) is quiet and has not laid yet. Her name is Hazel.

RIR also hasn’t laid yet. Her name is Maple.

All were raised as hatchlings and hatched in July 2020. Raised in high altitude and has experienced snow which doesn’t seem to phase them. They love attention, especially Daisy!

I have two chickens I need to rehome ASAP in the Los Angeles/SCV area. A black Swedish Isbar and a white splash Easter egger, both 5 mo old. Raised from day old chicks, socialized and friendly. They’re very sweet-It’s not their fault that I can’t keep them :( Any takers?

I have two chickens I need to rehome ASAP in the Los Angeles/SCV area. A black Swedish Isbar and a white splash Easter egger, both 5 mo old. Raised from day old chicks, socialized and friendly. They’re very sweet-It’s not their fault that I can’t keep them :( Any takers?
My husband will kill me, but are they still available?

My husband will kill me, but are they still available?
I just found them a home yesterday. Thank you for reaching out tho! :)

Hey all,

I am an aspiring chicken owner but wanted to make sure I have all my chicks in a row before I take the plunge. My first concern is whether or not I can actually have them. I live in Whittier, which looks like it's an apparent no-go, but I live in an area that is considered unincorporated LA county, which, if I'm not mistaken, is what guides me. There was a thread here about Whittier, but it seems to be a little unknown, so I was hoping someone had a better idea on which rules I need to follow.
Well, the dream of owning chickens sorta died out because I felt like I wasn't ready. Then we moved from our location next to a park. But we moved to another house in unincorporated Whittier, on a bigger lot. Our neighbor happens to have a unique lot and multiple chickens, so the hobby just sort of bleed over to me. Luckily the wife saw some cute chicks last year and here we are! Expecting a small order from Ideal on their Wednesday hatch date! Hoping they arrive Thursday, but my guess is early Friday.

Hi everyone. I’m in northwest AZ outside of Kingman. A nice person here said I should reach out to nearby states. I have three beautiful bantam roosters that need a good home. We’re moving to Iowa and I just can’t take too many chickens with me. I’ve already found homes for my standard size hens and most of my bantams. So these beautiful boys need a home. The all black one with the white ear lobes if my husband’s favorite and he doesn’t want to butcher him!!! His name is Dork because he had been kept with my big hens and he’d call them over for sticks and feathers!!! Silly boy. He was really friendly and he’d follow hubby around the yard but he’s been alone and is more skidish right now. But here they are.

Attachments

• 6CF9C902-B3B6-4C4F-B553-DEF419244DBA.jpeg
    6CF9C902-B3B6-4C4F-B553-DEF419244DBA.jpeg
    756 KB · Views: 2
  • 1347A348-5972-4EFF-B405-282CFDC799FB.jpeg
    1347A348-5972-4EFF-B405-282CFDC799FB.jpeg
    521.4 KB · Views: 2
  • E02E92A0-E95D-41F3-89DB-E6708E7D7DA2.jpeg
    E02E92A0-E95D-41F3-89DB-E6708E7D7DA2.jpeg
    579.4 KB · Views: 2
A nice person here said I should reach out to nearby states. I have three beautiful bantam roosters that need a good home. We’re moving to Iowa and I just can’t take too many chickens with me.
I'm so sorry you have to rehome your beautiful boys! Unfortunately, we aren't zoned for roosters, so can't take them. I hope they find a new home where they'll be happy. Good luck and good luck with your big move!

Back
Top Bottom