California-Southern

I will have about 30 Ameraucana (Easter Egger) chicks available this weekend. They will be about a week old. There are some Australorp and Leghorns included. Price is $2 per chick if anyone is interested.

2 meet ups 2 weeks in a row. now thats going to be a lot of chicken talk.

i will just be back from my next getting the flock out of here chicken run too
wee.gif

11:00am until 2:00pm. Balboa Park - 6300 Balboa Blvd, Encino

L.A. Peeps!! Ngoc Jade Nguyen-Brady is organizing a meet-up at Balboa Park in Encino for MAY 19th. POTLUCK BRUNCH!! By the baseball diamond. There's a stream and you'll see a bridge nearby. Past the kids playground. Look for our signs!

I know this is really late but her is a meet-up close to you.......
MiaHudy, IF you want more info about meet-ups please PM me.....

For Sale at Norco on the 15th. I will be bringing all chicks I haven't sold to that point. I don't have any young layers left, just old ladies that will need a new home. If you are interested in taking in an older very spoiled lady anywhere from 2-13yrs old, please let me know. Even thought they are old, they are all healthy and still lay nearly every day. If you have already talked to me about your wish list I will meet you at that time. I will also be bringing any incubators I haven't sold yet. The price on the bators will be partly determined by what I paid. I bought most used, but I was stupid and paid too much for a couple of them. Just my tidbit, people are not always honest in regards to the condition of the used bators.
I am swamped with decisions and what I have to do right now, so if you PM me, please be patient. I don't check BYC often.

Back
Top Bottom