California-Southern

Quote:
easy peasy most of em are here too. the two threads kind of cross polinate...
lau.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/384942/san-diego-chicken-meetup-and-chat-thread

deb

Hi all!

I'm new around here and just checking in to see if there are people around me (OC, CA) who raise chickens.

My hubby and I are looking into getting chickens for our backyard.

:)

- Fuzzy

Well I am in Redlands - about an hour from you. We are new at it too. We just started and we are finishing the coop this weekend. We have 6 chickens almost 8 weeks old, but we may be down to 4 as I think 2 of them are roosters. :( I'm kinda attached to one of the roosters, but not sure about the other. We are not allowed to have roosters where we live. :(

Hi all!

I'm new around here and just checking in to see if there are people around me (OC, CA) who raise chickens.

My hubby and I are looking into getting chickens for our backyard.

:)

- Fuzzy

Well I am in Redlands - about an hour from you.  We are new at it too.  We just started and we are finishing the coop this weekend.  We have 6 chickens almost 8 weeks old, but we may be down to 4 as I think 2 of them are roosters.   :(  I'm kinda attached to one of the roosters, but not sure about the other.  We are not allowed to have roosters where we live.  :(

Bummer! I'm afraid we will get a rooster by mistake as well... We'll see.

My MIL lives in Highland. It's beautiful out there.

Back
Top Bottom