CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Pretty eggs, Kim.
Thanks. They were even better in person.
smile.png

hi, can we add central calif ? we live in paicines, it is not central coast or central valley. there are other cities in central ca. gilroy, hollister,tres pinos,san juan bautista, prunedale, salinas.

hi, can we add central calif ? we live in paicines, it is not central coast or central valley. there are other cities in central ca. gilroy, hollister,tres pinos,san juan bautista, prunedale, salinas.
We do have members in those areas. They usually post in the Bay Area threads too. All the threads listed were started by others and you may find a few that cover your area in the Where am? Where are you? section, but if they had 10 or less posts I didn't add them. They seemed to have found other areas they felt better about posting in, but if you have a link I would be happy to add it.

Now that I can edit our page I'll add you to the main list.

Wanted to let you all know, that Sarah's daughter Paige is in the ER right now. They're testing to see if she needs to have an appendectomy. She was so sick yesterday that Sarah had to coop out for her at the Paso show and collect all her winnings. Let's get a few prayers in for her and hopefully it won't be anything very serious.

Wanted to let you all know, that Sarah's daughter Paige is in the ER right now. They're testing to see if she needs to have an appendectomy. She was so sick yesterday that Sarah had to coop out for her at the Paso show and collect all her winnings. Let's get a few prayers in for her and hopefully it won't be anything very serious.

Sorry to hear it. Also read you are not feeling well. Saying prayers for you both. Take care. ~Dee~

Back
Top Bottom