CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Quote: Serama sound more like a little squeek, very quiet.

But least likely to actually crow would be any of the jungle fowl. They naturally crow less so as to not give away their location to predators in the wild.

Deb

Thank You!

I will look into those.

Deb and Kim, I posted that pic to the NYD hatch thread. I would have gone a little more overboard if I had known I'd be entering the pic for a contest but I decided to let it stand as it was since I can't get that newly hatched look now (they are already feathering in of course). :)

Welcome to the CA thread OffGridMAMA!
frow.gif

I promise I'll be around more after another couple of weeks, but got a lot going on. Today is my daughter' Oriana's 33rd birthday. She's #3 of my tribe. LOL But for the past couple of days we've all been at the hospital waiting on another family member.

Meet Elias! My first GREAT Grandchild! Born December 16 at 3:11 am. 7 pounds 7 ounces 20 inches long.

I promise I'll be around more after another couple of weeks, but got a lot going on. Today is my daughter' Oriana's 33rd birthday. She's #3 of my tribe. LOL But for the past couple of days we've all been at the hospital waiting on another family member.

Meet Elias! My first GREAT Grandchild! Born December 16 at 3:11 am. 7 pounds 7 ounces 20 inches long.

th

I promise I'll be around more after another couple of weeks, but got a lot going on. Today is my daughter' Oriana's 33rd birthday. She's #3 of my tribe. LOL But for the past couple of days we've all been at the hospital waiting on another family member. Meet Elias! My first GREAT Grandchild! Born December 16 at 3:11 am. 7 pounds 7 ounces 20 inches long.
Congrats on the new addition! :)

Adorable, congratulations Kim, enjoy the holidays

Back
Top Bottom