CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I had a humidity issue in the Sportsman. I had so many quail hatches and one hatch from the first chicken eggs laid this year, that weren't fertile yet, that I kept bumping up the humidity. I've done this before, but I had lots of small hatches and right on a row. I ended up with almost no aircells and chicks to big to hatch
hit.gif

I did get one little BCM that I could tell was a cockerel through the door. LOL So not a total lose, but not a good hatch either. I probably have at least 2 more that will have problems, but hopefully not as bad as this one.

My little BCM cockerel, yes with that honkin comb, there's no doubt in my mind. LOL
One is better than nothing!

Hi, Californians! I'm in northwestern Virginia, but will be in San Diego for a wedding March 21 thru 24. 23rd and 24th are pretty busy of course, but if anyone in the area wants to get together, please let me know!

Hi anyone knows who or sells frizzled chicks or eggs? I want some anyone please PM. Wanted polished/tophat frizzled but any frizzle will do just not a small size.

Back
Top Bottom