CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I lived in Union City for over 30 years and the reason I moved there was I didn't get the house I wanted in Pinole. LOL

The reason they are auto sexed is because the chocolates were bred back to black. The first year the chicks are all black and breeding back, the pullets are chocolate and the cockerels are still black. Next generation will be all chocolate.

Loving these chocolate chicks. Thanks Karen.

I have eggs on the 24hr auction page. I'll be adding more probably today or tomorrow and maybe during the week.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/7220_20#post_13362509

threechickfarm it depends on what type of eggs. Are they for eating or for hatching. If hatching, what breeds and what quality.

Yes there are other California threads. I just got tired of trying to keep up. LOL I started this one, so we'd have links and pages and be able to locate what we want throughout the whole state. Like Nevada has a state thread and also has Reno and Vegas threads.

Foe anyone that doesn't know, on the first page of this thread are some links. One is for the main page which has links to other pages. There are also links to each of the California threads. If you haven't looked, go check them out and if you see something you want to add to, some pages are open and some have to go through me, so let me know. If you have an idea for the pages, let me know and I'll start another one. I was actually thinking of adding one for coops. Places to buy or people who build them, so give me some input and let me know if that's something you all think might be a good idea.

Back to the chickens,

Thought I should mention that I haven't updated the show page. I need show info and fair dates, so if anyone has those, please let me know. The main shows don't start till the Fall, but there are fairs.

If you need to be added to the breeders page, please let me know. There's a format and the posts the are done are toward the bottom of the page. It explains at the top on how to format your add. I haven't even finished mine. LOL I need to update breeds too. I don't know if I have more or less now. oops.

Back
Top Bottom