Call duck acting off

Well Cammie is doing fantastic! She actually flew today and shes been flapping her wings! She even decided to join the others in breaking into my trash today lol. :lau Thanks again for all the help! @HalfWayUpAMountain I bet you'll be happy to hear this news! I most definitely am!

Attachments

• 20200609_180257.jpg
    20200609_180257.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200929-214519_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-214519_Gallery.jpg
    791.4 KB · Views: 7
@FunnyfarmMidwest

I could not be more happy about the news !!

:wee :wee

All down to your excellent care too :hugs

And they are naughty little trash monkeys !
Thanks alot! It means so much to me to have wonderful people such as yourself supporting myself and my animals. Its comforting to know that there are others that care as much about my own animals as I do. You, @Pyxis, @Isaac 0, and countless others help me out time and time again and I really appreciate it! Ps I did pick up some calcium glucometer for if it is ever needed. I thought it would be very good to have on hand.
Ps. Your trash monkey comment had me laughing so hard! Lol they really are! :lau :gig:p
Edit: lol I just realized my phone autocorrected gluconate to glucometer 🙈

Last edited:
Thanks alot! It means so much to me to have wonderful people such as yourself supporting myself and my animals. Its comforting to know that there are others that care as much about my own animals as I do. You, @Pyxis, @Isaac 0, and countless others help me out time and time again and I really appreciate it! Ps I did pick up some calcium glucometer for if it is ever needed. I thought it would be very good to have on hand.
Ps. Your trash monkey comment had me laughing so hard! Lol they really are! :lau :gig:p
I've also had a lot help from this BB as well as some of the biggest laughs of 2020 :D

I am glad to have been able to support you like others have supported me. x

I've also had a lot help from this BB as well as some of the biggest laughs of 2020 :D

I am glad to have been able to support you like others have supported me. x
This site is such a wonderful resource and valuable source of knowledge! I'm so glad that I finally decided to become a member this year! :D

Cammie is continuing to do well but I notice that she's quit using her wing again. I did one more check of her wing and didnt find anything out of the ordinary. I will see if I can get some pictures tonight if that might help determine what's wrong with it.

Cammie is continuing to do well but I notice that she's quit using her wing again. I did one more check of her wing and didnt find anything out of the ordinary. I will see if I can get some pictures tonight if that might help determine what's wrong with it.
Hiya - I am glad she's doing well. Have you changed her diet at all, volume or content ? And do you know what her weights doing ?

Hiya - I am glad she's doing well. Have you changed her diet at all, volume or content ? And do you know what her weights doing ?
Thanks for responding. No, I have not changed her diet at all. I will see if I can weigh her tonight but I think she weighs the same. She tried to fly yesterday but it was like her wing wouldn't work.

Np - and morning !

When you weigh her, run your hands over her and see if things feel 'normal' and equal on both sides. See if you can extend each wing seperately and see if she snatches them back with the same strength.

She may have just got ahead of herself after rehab and done the duck equivalent of pulling a hammy.

Fingers crossed !

Back
Top Bottom